ComponentSpace

Forums

InvalidOperationException: while injecting SAMLConfiguration

InvalidOperationException: while injecting SAMLConfiguration

Author
amrelsayed
New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
ComponentSpace - 4/25/2019
I wasn't able to reproduce the issue.
I installed the v2.0.2 product, built and ran the examples without any issues using VS 2017.
I didn't make any changes to the projects and I didn't updates any of the project dependencies.
Below is a screenshot of the installed packages.

Various updates are available by I didn't update any of the packages.

Please see if you can build and run the ExampleIdentityProvider and ExampleServiceProvider projects.

Hi,

Thank you very much once again, I will presume that you run it on .Net Core v2.0, as I realised that our servers .Net Core version was upgraded to v2.2 and this is probably the root cause of the issue as per your explanation.

Thanks,
Amr
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Yes, this was run with .NET Core 2.0.
You're picking up new package versions with .NET Core 2.2 which are causing the issue you're seeing.

Regards
amrelsayed
amrelsayed
New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
ComponentSpace - 4/26/2019
Yes, this was run with .NET Core 2.0.
You're picking up new package versions with .NET Core 2.2 which are causing the issue you're seeing.

Thanks, I think we have got to upgrade the component space version.

Thanks for your support.
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
You're welcome.

Regards
GO