ComponentSpace

Forums

SSO Errors in Chrome

SSO Errors in Chrome

Author
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Just for clarification, it looks like you're using the SAML product for ASP.NET rather than ASP.NET Core.
Do you get the same error if you use the ExampleIdentityProvider and ExampleServiceProvider projects that we ship?
This will help identify whether the issue is associated with your environment or application.
We test with all the major browsers including Chrome and haven't seen any issues.
I suspect that hitting the keyboard causes an HTTP Get to your endpoint which results in "The message is not an HTTP POST" error.
I suggest user Chrome's browser developer tools to take a look at the network traffic.
You should see an HTTP Post with SAMLResponse post data being received at your assertion consumer service endpoint.
If there's still an issue, please save the network traffic to a HAR file and send this to [email protected].
Also enable SAML trace and include the generated log file as an email attachment.
https://www.componentspace.com/Forums/17/Enabing-SAML-Trace

Regards
BEN
BEN
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
ComponentSpace - 6/20/2019
Just for clarification, it looks like you're using the SAML product for ASP.NET rather than ASP.NET Core.
Do you get the same error if you use the ExampleIdentityProvider and ExampleServiceProvider projects that we ship?
This will help identify whether the issue is associated with your environment or application.
We test with all the major browsers including Chrome and haven't seen any issues.
I suspect that hitting the keyboard causes an HTTP Get to your endpoint which results in "The message is not an HTTP POST" error.
I suggest user Chrome's browser developer tools to take a look at the network traffic.
You should see an HTTP Post with SAMLResponse post data being received at your assertion consumer service endpoint.
If there's still an issue, please save the network traffic to a HAR file and send this to [email protected].
Also enable SAML trace and include the generated log file as an email attachment.
https://www.componentspace.com/Forums/17/Enabing-SAML-Trace

Thank you for the feedback, I would like to notice a point : While displaying the blank page in Chrome if I hit the button "Reload this page"  it works. 

I will execute the instructions that you have mentioned above in order to let you know the results.

Thank You.

ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Thank you. Let us know what you find.

Regards
GO