ComponentSpace

Forums

Client Credential flow with JWT private key assertion failing

Client Credential flow with JWT private key assertion failing

Author
avi_roy88
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Group: Forum Members

I am using ExampleOIDCProvider to setup OIDC IDP. Trying to get access token using client credential flow with jwt_private_key and jwt_client_secret assertion. However it is failing with "invalid_grant" error.
When I debug the component space.oidc nuget, found that ClientConfiguration is always null in TokenSecurity class while calling this code

IList<SecurityKey> issuerSigningKeys = await tokenSecurity.GetIssuerSigningKeysAsync(includePublicKeys: false, includeSymmetricKeys: true);

I don’t see if ClientConfiguration is ever set for TokenSecurity class. 
If anyone can help me to understand the process here please

ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
I presume you mean private_key_jwt and client_secret_jwt.

It's most likely some sort of configuration issue.

Please enable OpenID trace and send the generated log file as an email attachment to [email protected] mentioning your forum post.

https://www.componentspace.com/forums/12172/Enabling-OpenID-Trace

Regards
ComponentSpace Development
GO