ComponentSpace

Forums

Exception Error: No Private Key

Exception Error: No Private Key

Author
DanMcD_FEI
New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I'm getting an exception error that states, "The X.509 certificate with subject name ... doesn't have a private key." But the certificate I imported into the Personal Certificate Store does have a private key. I've confirmed that the machine key store has the correct permissions. This issue started when we migrated to a new web server, prior to that everything was working fine. I need assistance ASAP to get our system running again. Thank you. 
DanMcD_FEI
DanMcD_FEI
New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
DanMcD_FEI - 12/1/2022
I'm getting an exception error that states, "The X.509 certificate with subject name ... doesn't have a private key." But the certificate I imported into the Personal Certificate Store does have a private key. I've confirmed that the machine key store has the correct permissions. This issue started when we migrated to a new web server, prior to that everything was working fine. I need assistance ASAP to get our system running again. Thank you. 

I was able to resolve this problem. It was a caching issue in our CMS. 
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Thanks for the update.

Regards
ComponentSpace Development
GO