ComponentSpace

Forums

SLO Service params

SLO Service params

Author
Lúcio Tavares
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I'm new on SAML and I getting some trouble to understand and proceed with logout in my case:

My scenario is:

I have an application Angular with .NET API. (acting as a service)
I've create an website based on SP Example and my SSO is working very well. 

I have multiple customers and each one has some users. In my case, I validate user data using SSO. 

When the process are finished with sucess, I redirect the user to my Angular with .NET API to proced the login and identify my user. 

All of this works pretty well. 

Now, I need to proceed with user's logout. How can I do it? 

From my Application (Angular with .NET API) I need to redirect my /saml/SLOService.aspx. What are the parameters I need to send with it? 

Best regards, 
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
For logout, you should pass control to the ASP.NET application which should call SAMLServiceProvider.InitiateSLO to initiate the SAML logout to the partner identity provider. This creates and send a SAML logout request to the IdP.

SAMLServiceProvider.InitiateSLO requires you to specify the name of the partner identity provider. This is similar to SAMLServiceProvider.InitiateSSO where you have to specify a partner identity provider name. You could save this name either in the Angular app and pass it to the ASP.NET application or save it in the ASP.NET application.

The /saml/SLOService.aspx endpoint calls SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSLO to receive and process the SAML logout response from the IdP. Once this is done you could redirect to the Angular app.

Regards
ComponentSpace Development
GO