ComponentSpace

Forums

Different SAML config setting for different clients

Different SAML config setting for different clients

Author
psambana
New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Hi,
I have multiple clients who require different levels of security, so for same IDP I need different SAML settings,
         WantSAMLResponseSigned="false"
          WantAssertionSigned="false"
          WantAssertionEncrypted="false"
For some customers I want above flags as true and for others false, please guide me in resolving this.

Thank You,
Prashanth
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Just to confirm, for the same partner IdP you want to change these settings depending on the user who is attempting to SSO?

So, for one user SSO’ing to the IdP you might want WantSAMLResponseSigned="true" and for another user SSO’ing to the same IdP you might want WantAssertionSigned="true"?

That’s a very unusual requirement that would need to be supported at the IdP as well.

At the SP how would you distinguish one user from another so as to know what flags should be set?

Regards
ComponentSpace Development
GO