ComponentSpace

Forums

503 Service Unavailable

503 Service Unavailable

Author
KKLau
New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi support,

Good day. Out of the blue, today we received a complain from customer saying they are facing 503 Service Unavailable every first time for each user after receiving SAML response to redirect to our application page (we are SP initiated, and client is IDP). However, after closing the browser and reopen again they are able to connect (as in accessing the application).

This implementation was in production quite a few months but never heard of them feedback such odd issue.

They reportedly saying the issue happened since yesterday 09.15 - 11.25 a.m. I have attached the log for your further diagnosis purpose. I quickly look through the log but couldn't find any abnormalities. 

Please do look into this matter and advice how to solve this issue. I look forward to your soonest reply.

Thank you.
Attachments
2019-11-13.log (1 view, 3.00 MB)
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
As you say, there doesn't appear to be any issues in the log. All the SSO attempts are successful.
Do you log any exceptions in your application?
Perhaps there's an issue processing the SAML response after having called SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSSO.

Regards
KKLau
KKLau
New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
ComponentSpace - 11/14/2019
As you say, there doesn't appear to be any issues in the log. All the SSO attempts are successful.
Do you log any exceptions in your application?
Perhaps there's an issue processing the SAML response after having called SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSSO.
We don't log exceptions. The problem may not seem coming from application but rather after receiving SAML response. Is there any way or advice you can give to look into this? Tomorrow we are going to simulate this problem from the application environment.

Your advices are very much appreciated.

ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace
ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)ComponentSpace Development (4.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
If there are any issues with the SAML response, we log these. The log didn't show any issues so I suspect your application might not like the user information being returned by SAMLServiceProvider.ReceiveSSO. I suggest identifying what exception is being thrown and from where.

Regards
GO